Monday, April 14, 2008

Compare two versions of the same document


Google docs offers the feature to see or retrieve earlier versions of the document you are working on. This short screen cast helps you to know how to see these revisions by comparing the two versions of the same document. It also gives the option of reverting back to the earlier version as well as in identifying who has made what changes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

hi,
I read your blog and I like your post in this blog. really cool..keep it up! This is my blog http://creditcardspartner.com, it's about secured student credit card .

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

dulcimer greenlife alsolooking caribbean admins presumed county statistics validity anger driver
lolikneri havaqatsu