Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How to search ICD-9 codes: Diagnosis and Procedure


These tools can be used to,

  • Search the ICD codes
  • Establish inclusion/exclusion criteria as well as create composite variables for outcomes (e.g., all codes related to postoperative infection) or predictors (e.g., all variables related to a diagnosis of diabetes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]