Browsing Amazon for
Books > Science > Mathematics > Applied > Probability and Statistics > R
(<http://tinyurl.com/aox486>)
produces a nice list of R books. Unfortunately, the heading reads:
"Did you mean: sas" ?
cheers
Ben Bolker
Books > Science > Mathematics > Applied > Probability and Statistics > R
(<http://tinyurl.com/aox486>)
produces a nice list of R books. Unfortunately, the heading reads:
"Did you mean: sas" ?
cheers
Ben Bolker
2 comments:
This might be a bit off-topic but I believe there are a lot of smokers here on www.blogger.com. I have recently decided to find a good vendor of e-cigarettes. I'm done with paying so much for tobacco cigarettes.A friend recommended [url=http://www.insanereleases.info/greensmokef.html]G Smoke[/url] According to their website this is how they described their product:
"Green Smoke offers supreme Electronic cigarettes with disposable cartridges that produce the highest smoke volume in the industry. With a collection of flavors and nicotine levels, Green Smoke's™ patented product offers convenience and performance that is unmatched. G Smoke products have been independently tested for safety."
I'm thinking of buying them. Anyone else have experience with this e-cigarette?
Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.
Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.
You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.
many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme
BuilloppY
Post a Comment