Check out this video on API
This is a great tool and exactly where I see the future of internet headed.
This reminded me of the Database of Databases concept in that it allows a user to quickly identify information in one place that would otherwise be scattered all over the internet and difficult to find. But, if I understand correctly, instead of a repository of information this is more of a list of links to already existing pages. (which makes me wonder if we should be thinking about this for the database of databases). If it weren't for the consistency in the repository format of the DoD (creating an ontology of info from diff sources) I would suggest this for the DoD.
I'm still playing around with this API concept to where else it can directly apply because this is right on target with what we're all about.
Great find Jatin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment