Domenico Pisanelli just sent me an email asking details about the blog policies and so I thought it would be helpful to make this information public. here it goes:
The comments to the posts are not moderated - I thought it would be easier that way since so far we haven't really had any spam or abusive language. That said, in the future we might need to establish some policies. As for making an initial post, I can certainly give any interested person the rights to post - actually, the more people posting the better. Just let me know if this would be interested and I will send you an invitation
Taking the opportunity, Mauro Maldonato and I will be putting together an interdisciplinary conference focusing on Research on Research in Potenza (Italy) some time in the Spring of 2008. The idea is to follow the model from the Chicago School of Economics: Articles are sent in advance so that we can post them in an open web forum where participants can voice their comments and criticisms. The idea is that participants can come to the conference with plenty of ammunition to criticize them. After the conference papers are revised and we expect to publish them as a book. If you are interested, please just let Mauro and I know and we will send you more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment